Organic Vitamin C (30 Vegan Capsules)
- Cytoplan Organic Vitamin C provides 200mg of vitamin C (per capsule) derived from organic amla fruit
- Amla fruit is naturally rich in vitamin C, carotenoids, bioflavonoids and other polyphenols
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means that it is an antioxidant
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
- SUGGESTED INTAKE
- SUITABLE FOR
- NON-ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- NON GM & FREE FROM
Cytoplan Organic Vitamin C provides 200mg of vitamin C (per capsule) derived from organic amla fruit. Amla fruit is naturally rich in vitamin C, carotenoids, bioflavonoids and other polyphenols. Bioflavonoids are abundant in the pulp and rinds of citrus fruits and other foods containing vitamin C. Organic vitamin C has been certified organic by the Soil Association.
Vitamin C contributes to normal:
- function of the immune system and the maintenance of immune system function during and after intense physical exercise
- collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- energy-yielding metabolism
- function of the nervous system
- psychological function
Vitamin C contributes to:
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means it is an antioxidant
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E; and
- vitamin C increases iron absorption
|+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Organic Amla extract providing vitamin C, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (capsule shell) * . *Approved non-organic ingredient.
Recommended Intake: 1 capsule daily with food as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. The product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell)
GMO, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, flavourings & colourings
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.