Chia Seed, Microalgae + Neroli
Restore + Rest
Inspired by our Brit Beauty Oil, this beautiful night oil renews and revives tired skin whilst you sleep. A nourishing blend of Omega 3 & 6 rich nutrient oils support the skin: minimising pore size, encouraging cellular growth and reducing the appearance of fine lines. We've also added microalgae to protect the skin from inner stress signals, helping to restore its natural circadian rhythm, which, when combined with the delicate scent of neroli quietens the mind and lets you unwind for dreamy, rested skin and sleep.
Our less is more approach guarantees great results in the gentlest possible way. By paring back your routine, our self-care solutions allow your skin to breathe and your mind to pause.
- Chia Seed Oil
- This light, absorbent oil is the richest source of Omega 3 found in nature and a powerful natural source of ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid). Helps smooth fine lines and decrease inflammation while increasing skin's natural glow.
- An exclusive microalgae blend with a revolutionary dual action. Its synergistic molecules restore the homeostasis of the skin by protecting the skin from inner stress signals, cortisol and adrenaline, restoring its natural circadian rhythm.
- Neroli Essential Oil
- Distilled from orange blossom this oil is scientifically proven to increase serotonin, it also helps soften the appearance of wrinkles, stimulate new growth in skin cells and gently lifts your mood.
- Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*
- Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil*
- Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil*
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Plankton Extract
- Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Flower Oil*
Apply after cleansing or after applying your serum. Place 2/3 drops in the palm of your hand and use fingertips to gently massage into your face and neck before bed.
Take your time to breathe in the scent of neroli flower oil by cupping your hands over your nose for three deep breaths to really absorb the soothing benefits on the mind as well as the skin.
We love to add a few drops to our De-stress Mask once a week for an indulgent, dreamy wind-down.