Our Private Blend Gentleman’s Beard Oil is formulated to nourish and protect your facial hair and moisturise the skin beneath. It contains rare and exotic oils including pure authentic Oud which is one of the most expensive and exotic essential oils in the world. No imitations, no scents, fragrances or essences. Only pure authentic Oud Oil.
Discover the benefits that authentic Oud Oil can do for your beard. Our Private Blend Gentleman’s Beard Oil, conceived in the Arabian Peninsula and born in our house laboratory, is formulated to nourish and protect your facial hair and moisturise your skin beneath. It is 100% certified-organic and contains rare and exotic oils including pure, authentic Oud (Agarwood), Prickly Pear, Baobab, Rose Otto, Helichrysum, Neroli and Sandalwood which are some of the most expensive, essential oils in the world. These are real oils, not fragrances, and will provide long-lasting benefits for your beard. No imitations, no scents, no fragrances or essences.
- Enhances your beard by actively penetrating the hair follicles
- Stimulates beard hair growth and promotes richer, thicker hair, to help cover empty skin patches
- Moisturises and conditions dry beard hair, including your skin
- Eliminates beard dandruff and itchiness
- Revitalises damaged beard hair and repairs split ends
- Nourishes beard hair with essential vitamins and minerals
- Softens hair texture and straightens out curly hair
- Provides a light hold to control stray hairs
- Polishes beard hair and provides a radiant shine
- Non-greasy ingredients that are quickly absorbed by the beard
- Gives your beard an addictively pleasant and long-lasting aroma
Our Private Blend Beard Oil is optimally blended for all lengths of beard, including stubble. It is one of the most essential tools that any beardsmen should own. Enrich your beard now.
Place a small amount of oil onto your palm. Rub together to heat up and activate the oils. Gently massage into beard and the skin underneath. Use a comb or brush to distribute the oil across the entire beard. The best time to use the beard oil is directly after a bath or shower.
Organic Prickly Pear Seed Oil (Opuntia ficus-indica)
Organic Baobob Oil (Adansonia digitata)
Organic Marula Oil (Scelerocarya birrea)
Organic Agarwood (Oud) Oil (Aquilaria agallocha)
Organic Rose Otto Oil (Rosa damascena)
Organic Helichrysum Oil (Helichrysum italicum)
Organic Neroli Oil (Citrus aurantium amara)
Organic Sandalwood Oil (Santalum spicatum)
Organic Bergamot Oil (Citrus aurantium Bergamia)
Organic Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin)
Organic Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens)
Organic Clary Sage Oil (Salvia sclarea)