Ultra Rich Balm (175g)
"This stuff is amazing! I've been using it together with the herb shampoo on my very tangly hair and it is a dream. I only use the tiniest amount and the brush glides through. It is also great for dry skin patches. Because you only use such a tiny amount, I can see it lasting for ages." Emma, Odylique Customer
Providing intense hydration for very dry skin and skin prone to eczema, Ultra Rich Balm supports the skin’s natural barrier function and helps protect it from the drying effects of heat, cold and wind, without blocking pores.
Apply anywhere on the body, and sparingly on the face, as a dry, flaky skin moisturiser. It’s also as an excellent intensive treatment for dry hair ends and cracked heels. Great when ski-ing, or to protect ultra-sensitive skin from chlorinated pools.
If you suffer from eczema or any other allergy, please see our Five Tips for Treating Eczema-Prone Skin.
- Hydrating vitamin-rich raw shea, coconut & extra virgin olive oils
- Cell-supporting sea buckthorn (rich in omega 7)
- Protecting beeswax
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- 100% natural, 100% organic (Soil Association certified)
- Packaged in recyclable jars that were manufactured in the UK from 100% recycled materials. Read our packaging sustainability thoughts here.
- Please note that we no longer include the cover insert (shive) with this product in order to reduce plastic.
Olea europaea fruit oil*, Butyrospermum parkii butter*, Cocos nucifera oil*, Cera alba*, Hippophae rhamnoides fruit extract
Extra virgin olive oil*, Raw Fairtrade shea butter*, Coconut oil*, Beeswax*, Sea buckthorn fruit extract*
*Organically grown & produced (100% of product)
As well as being a great hand and body emollient, you can apply Ultra Rich before swimming or washing-up to protect the skin. Or in wintry weather to protect from the cold. And on frizzy hair ends to calm them down. To condition very dry or chemically-damaged scalps, apply, leave on for 2 hours and then wash.